
To start out, I'll apologize for the lack posts lately. There's been a tragedy. My computer is sick. I don't know what has happened, but he is not doing well. We think that the extra power that is pumped through the electrical system here might have fried him. That, and the fact that the internet at my flat has been down for over a week now, makes for a shortage of blogs. Besides that, life has been really good. Last weekend, and basically the entire week before that was consumed with flat-searching for Ross. He finally found one on Sunday which is a huge relief. And, it's only a five minute walk from my flat which makes me very happy. And to add to the excitement I just got a text from him saying that he has a job! So, things are looking up. This week has felt much more normal, settling back into work and life in London after the holiday. We spent Monday night at a pub with Andy and Trace, which was a much needed time to spend with good friends. The real excitement of the week was getting my mom's christmas package in the mail.....it only took 6 weeks! I'll post pictures of the beat-up box when I get a chance, it's pretty hilarious. I have to run to meet Ross for lunch....there are advantages to him being unemployed!

No comments:
Post a Comment