Thursday, March 16, 2006

blogs

There's something rather stalker-ish about reading people's blogs. The other day during a stint of boredom at work I started searching blogs and came across a whole list of Calvin Crest people who blog. Now I realize I only worked at Calvin Crest for one summer 4 years ago, hardly worthy of claiming any sort of loyalty to the camp considering that many people consider it their childhood home....but still it was fun to find so many blogs of people I once knew. I looked around a little, read a little here, a little there. And now, wham! I'm totally hooked. I realize that by posting anything on the internet you're making it free game and so I shouldn't feel like I'm invading privacy by reading it. I guess I'm just still in denial that anyone really cares to take the time to read this thing besides my mother. Anyway, I can't help it, I may as well admit it...I'm a blog addict. At least it helps pass the time some days.
There's something incredible happening in London....light in the evening. It's now 5:21 pm and I can still see St. Paul's perfectly. Last night I left work at 6 and it was still light when I got home - amazing! So much better than the absolute darkness at 3 pm that we were experiencing. Ross just sent me a text that we're going to see Billy Elliot on Tuesday. I'm quite excited.

No comments: